Friday, August 28, 2009

full of love

Do you ever have those times that you feel like you are just so full of love and gratitude? I'm having one of those moments. Thinking about my past week I think about the wonderful people who bless my life daily. I love laughing, and crying, and just talking with these wonderful people.

I also feel like I love people that I don't even know. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately, and I feel like there is just love seeping through the computer. Maybe it's just relating to them and their joys and their struggles.

I don't know what it is, but I love this feeling of love. So thank you all for being SO awesome!

I love you!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh gee . . . you shouldn't say such nice things about me. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this new blog format! I might just have to copy it :) I agree...I'm a fan of blogging if only to relate to people's joys and struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome for being awesome. :) he he. You can't have 2 blogs. Thats just one more thing to distract me from working! Ok, you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a female-thing. run with that feeling of love; you never know when it's going to suddenly turn into something else. love is good. :)
    love the new blog. glad you have a new outlet.

    ReplyDelete