Thursday, January 14, 2010

Curtains

So my wonderful boyfriend helped me paint my living room and kitchen/dining room while he was visiting from California over New Years (what a champ!) but now I'm dying to get some curtains up. I went ahead with the colors for the rooms that you guys all helped me decide on. The living room is the dark grayish blue, and the dining room is the green (similar to the ones that are in the below picture)

Because I used somewhat dark colors I'm thinking that I should use a lighter and brighter fabric for the curtains, in order to brighten up the space. Here are two that I like... but I'm worried that:

A. are they too busy?

B. are they too bright?

C. are they too girly?






What do you think? Which do you like? Or should I keep looking? I'm open to suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. definitely the first, for me. i like the bigger print; love the colors; and i don't think it's too girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. It's more sophisticated, compliments all your paint colors and your chair cushions. (The second one looks too young and girlish.)

    ReplyDelete