Monday, October 5, 2009

this dog (?)

This is my dog, Decko


Well actually my Dad and I have decided that he is 1/4 Dog, 1/4 rat, and 1/2 cat, but the pet license I have for him is for a dog....


Anyway, I love my dog. He's 6 years old and weighs about 11 pounds. We don't know what breed he is. Chihuahua, mixed with something bigger. We say he is half cat because he snuggles just like a cat. As soon as you sit down, he's on your lap. Decko will also eat anything! That must be the dog part of him.


This morning at 4:30 I woke up to Decko whining. I figured he needed to go potty, so I let him out to take care of business. Usually he'd go right back to sleep, but for the rest of the morning he was completely restless, which also meant I didn't get any sleep. He would snuggle up, then after 2 minutes he would walk around the bed. Then he'd snuggle up again, then he'd walk around the bed.... finally I got up and started getting ready for work. Normally Decko stays in bed, but not this morning. He sat between my legs while I stood in the bathroom doing my make up. And every few minutes he would put 1 paw on me, like he wanted my attention. I would give him loves but it didn't make him feel better. I don't know what his deal was.


Maybe there is going to be an earthquake, or maybe I'm sick? Dogs seem to sense things before humans do. ... then again, maybe he was just being annoying and didn't want me to sleep. Who knows.


Was anyone elses animals acting weird this morning?

1 comment:

  1. Watson wouldn't go out to pee, but that's because it was raining. I'm sure I'll have carpet to clean when get home. arrrgg.

    ReplyDelete